I've tried posting nothing comes up?
30/07/2016 20:46:46
bzeemum
Posts 7
I've tried posting nothing comes up?
23/06/2016 10:03:36
Biffa
Posts 16
I would personally like to thank the councillors for doing nothing to the verges, my children and others were soaked by the time they got to school this morning. It is getting beyond ridiculous with the grass, stinging nettles and brambles, the overhead growth is just as bad. I also feel very sorry for the gentleman who spends time planting the flower beds because you can no longer see them at the bottom of Wykeham Grove because of the weeds. It would be very nice if any member of the council could reply to my concerns, I am not going to write an email to the secretary because last time I tried that to just ask a question I never got a reply after 4/5 email and phone call attempts. What is the point of this "Have Your Say" forum if councillors don't respond?
14/06/2016 18:47:45
Biffa
Posts 16
Could somebody say when the grass verges are going to be cut. I walk my children to school every day and the path going up to the school and church is less than half its width in some places and with the rain or dew we all end up getting very wet each morning and afternoon. It's not only grass but stinging nettles and brambles. One of my children got some brambles around the face the other morning. Also at the bottom of Wykeham Grove with everything so overgrown and the cars parking on the path the brambles tear our ankles to bits. The village is looking extremely scruffy and untidy.
pages: 1
please login or register to reply

Home » Local News & Events » Footpaths & verges

Village Calendar Forums Photo Gallery