You need to REGISTER below to get a log-in and then each time you re-visit use your log-in to use the Forum.

Leeds Village :: Forums

user:
psw:
| lost password
Home » Local News & Events » Ledian Farm
Message Order:
23/03/2017 20:47:14
Kay Neine
Posts 8
I really do think that contacting LPC is a waste of time, they mean well but are basically hopeless.
23/03/2017 20:06:38
Leedsresident
Posts 2
I did email one of the local councillors 2weeks ago for any clarification, but as of yet I have not heard back.
23/03/2017 19:52:42
Kay Neine
Posts 8
I wonder if anyone on the Leeds Parish Council have any idea of the plans for Ledian Farm? I doubt it but its worth asking them.
Wakey Wakey LPC.
23/03/2017 16:17:22
Natalie
Posts 18
That's crazy, poor Leeds village - it could be such a lovely place but sadly it's just going to go to ruin :(
15/03/2017 15:45:49
Kay Neine
Posts 8
Without doubt there's a total lack of the necessary infrastructure to support any more housing in the area. Insufficient roads, schools, health services etc., yes without doubt it will go ahead, it's just the type of project our local councils would support.
10/03/2017 19:56:32
Leedsresident
Posts 2
Can anyone confirm plans for 600 houses to be built on the site of Ledian Farm?
pages: 1
please login or register to reply

Home » Local News & Events » Ledian Farm

If you are having any difficulties using this site or in registering to use the forum please contact us at leedsparishcouncil@sherriebabington.co.uk

On no account is any information given or sold to third party organisations for marketing purposes. The data is used by the Leeds Parish Council.
Village Calendar Forums Photo Gallery