You need to REGISTER below to get a log-in and then each time you re-visit use your log-in to use the Forum.

Leeds Village :: Forums

The forum is shut between 11pm and 6am
Home » Have Your Say » Early morning noise nuisance.
Message Order:
05/05/2017 12:33:15
Summer68
Posts 3
Thanks for your reply. What a dreadful racket, started at half past seven this morning!
02/05/2017 16:34:33
DAVEYDONNA
Posts 2
They have started work to knock down and demolish the industry buildings behind Ledian Farm and as for ending soon I very much doubt it .
29/04/2017 08:53:04
Summer68
Posts 3
Recently, there has been a huge noise going on every morning, from about eight, near Forge Lane. I thought nothing of it, but, it has been going on for days now and it''s making me stressed out. God knows what's going on, but it sounds as if they are driving a world war one tank over a load of metal trays! The clanking and banging, plus the occasional hammering, is all underscored by an engine drone and it's horrible.

This is meant to be, and always has been, a quiet, residential village, now it sounds as if we live next to a car crushing site.

Does anyone know what's going on, what it is and if it's going to end soon?
pages: 1
please login or register to reply

Home » Have Your Say » Early morning noise nuisance.

If you are having any difficulties using this site or in registering to use the forum please contact us at leedsparishcouncil@sherriebabington.co.uk

On no account is any information given or sold to third party organisations for marketing purposes. The data is used by the Leeds Parish Council.
Village Calendar Forums Photo Gallery