You need to REGISTER below to get a log-in and then each time you re-visit use your log-in to use the Forum.

Leeds Village :: Forums

user:
psw:
| lost password
Home » Local News & Events » Facebook page
Message Order:
16/10/2017 16:54:22
JRG
Posts 13
Good idea, if you would like to turn up to the Parish Council next time we'd be happy to support a willing local resident to help if they want it to be official. But you can always set one up yourself, happy with that too.

I dont see why Natalie you think this will annoy the Council? (Please try to remember that those on the Parish Council give up their free time to support the local community). You could always take an active part and come along.

Hope to see you all at the meeting at the Great Danes on the 2nd Nov 7pm with KCC (and we hope MP's) re Relief Road.
26/09/2017 15:24:12
Natalie
Posts 19
This is a good idea, it would also put pressure/annoy on the council if they were tagged in each post.
15/09/2017 09:46:53
NMAM
Posts 18
A Facebook page would be a really good way of everyone in the village keeping in touch with what's going on, and to report the oversized vehicles easily. Don't know if this would need to be 'official' or if you could just start one up, I for one think it's a great idea
21/07/2017 21:16:11
bzeemum
Posts 7
If a facebook page could be set up for Leeds Village it would make it so much easier to upload photos of oversized vehicles. I take photos when I am out on my phone but can't upload them because it needs Adobe. Can this be set up asap. I am willing to do it and be admin and monitor input if this is okay with everyone.
pages: 1
please login or register to reply

Home » Local News & Events » Facebook page

If you are having any difficulties using this site or in registering to use the forum please contact us at leedsparishcouncil@sherriebabington.co.uk

On no account is any information given or sold to third party organisations for marketing purposes. The data is used by the Leeds Parish Council.
Village Calendar Forums Photo Gallery