user:
psw:
| lost password
Home » Local News & Events » NOTICE BOARDS
Message Order:
19/09/2014 21:13:54
John
Posts 30
Biffa, please email me what you want to leedsparishcouncil@gmail.com and I will print out and get to Gill our Chairman who has said she will put it up on the notice board for you. Hope that's ok. Regards John
18/09/2014 23:14:06
Biffa
Posts 16
Thank you so much for replying John, although the summer holidays would have been the ideal time for advertising it isn't too late. I know first hand it's a fantastic little pre-school and it's something Leeds hasn't got so it isn't trying to muscle in on any business in our village. I would be extremely grateful if it could still be put in the notice boards, especially the one at the bottom of the Grove as I think this one has the most passing public.Once again thank you.
16/09/2014 11:15:27
John
Posts 30
Apologies Biffa, not sure what happened here. Is it still too late to sort for you? We can put it up now and post on the web site. Let me know. Regards John
04/09/2014 12:57:48
Biffa
Posts 16
I am really disappointed with some members of the parish council. On the 6th July I contacted the parish secretary via email about having a poster put in the village notice boards. I was given permission and told a council member was going to put them on the boards for me. It is now nearly 9wks on and still nothing. The poster was for Hollingbourne pre school and the ideal time to advertise would have been the summer holidays but we have now missed the holidays completely. I have lived in the village for 46yrs and this is the first thing I have ever asked for, I feel very disappointed and ignored by the council. It does seem only the select few get things done and the rest of us are forgotten about.
pages: 1
please login or register to reply

Home » Local News & Events » NOTICE BOARDS

Village Calendar Forums Photo Gallery